Monday, June 9, 2014

Reflection

One question I have to myself is why have I not taken art before senior year.  I loved this class and I loved expressing myself in this kind of way.  I did things I never thought I could have done, like drawing the bike and having it actually look like a bike.  I liked exploring and experimenting with things I have never done before, like making a book, flower and fox out of clay.  If I could redo my 4 years at HTHS I would take art each year.  I feel like I just dipped my toes in the water of possibilities, but I wish I could have gone for a swim.  It's upsetting because after this year I don't know if I will be able to take an art class similar, but I wish I could.  My favorite parts of the year were still life drawing with charcoal, and molding and shaping the clay.  I liked being able to create the things I saw in my head and have them actually look like what I wanted them to.  I am going to miss this class next year, and a part of me wishes I failed so I would have a reason to stay and take it again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment