Monday, June 9, 2014

Capsule of Time

The things I put in my time capsule really capture my interests. I added a bunch of random pictures I found in magazines of people I admire.  People like Jennifer Lawrence who are both very talented and true to them self.  I also added a ticket stub from Meet of Champs where I competed in jav.  It was a big part of my senior year competing in jav and how far I made it through the season.  I was proud of my self and I hope in the future I will have many other things I do that exceed my initial expectations.  Lastly I added a note to my future self.  That was the weirdest part of the whole thing.  I wrote to myself about what was happening in my life at the time.  I also wrote some encouraging things because I have no clue how my life is going to be in 10 years.  Its strange thinking about if I could be married and possibly having kids by the time I open this box, or single and traveling or something.  Who knows, but it's strange to think about. I decorated my box with things I enjoy doing.  I like to sew so I added one of my pop art prints of thread and a button.  I also added a cutout of a dress because I like to make clothes.  I also added newspaper and teapots all around it because I think they are classy and I think classy should never go out of style.

No comments:

Post a Comment