Thursday, January 23, 2014
When we first opened up our fortune cookies, I was really excited about this project. I was excited about combining all the different elements of each cookie to make one coherent project. Once I started however, I didn't really like it. I first wrote all the lucky numbers on the page and I kept adding layers of paint and tissue paper on top. Then I made a coffee mug and a tree because they were my learn Chinese words. I finished it off by adding some of the cookie wrappers to the empty space. I was really excited about how it would all fit together and look good at first but in the end I was most frustrated because nothing really worked together. I think if I took a different approach I would have liked this project better, but because I didn't I didn't really like what I ended with.